Thursday, May 15, 2008

*471*

471

That’s how many images I have saved on my digital camera.

At a certain point, I started thinking about saving them to a CD, maybe printing them off for the albums we all like to look through. That point should have been 4 months ago, or maybe around 150.

Now I’m afraid to print them. Because I know 471 pictures will be staring at me to be put into an album. That’s in addition to the other 500+ that are already patiently waiting – some since last Christmas – to be put in an album.

I don’t know if I can handle the pressure of 471 more.

That was one of things I miss about my good ‘ol 35mm camera. At least there was a forced break to stop snapping pictures and put in another roll of film. Sometimes -- stay with me here -- I would even take the used roll to be developed. Crazy, I know.

So I'm off to find the deal of the century on photo developing.

By the way, does anyone know where I can buy a bajillion photo albums? I know of a few pics that will be looking to relocate after their eviction.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

there's this place in town called Target I think. They have things like photo albums and paper towels and scrap booking stuff and laundry detergent and every snack imaginable. It's basically the heaven of all things you could desire, in ONE place.